This blog is not updated periodically and, therefore, in accordance with the regulations in force (Law No. 62 of 07.03.2001) can not be considered a newspaper or an editorial product.
Access and access to the Site by individual users is free and subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed below.
The content of the Site can be reproduced, distributed, communicated to the public, exposed to the public, represented, performed and recited.
Under the following conditions:
– Assignment of the paternity of work in the forms indicated by the author or by the person who gave him the work on leave and in such a way that he does not suggest that they support it or the way in which he uses the work.
– This work can not be used for commercial purposes.
– This work can not be altered or transformed, nor used to create another.
For any delay in the approval of comments, contact the author of the article or the editorial director of the blog. Anyway before writing ABBIATE PATIENCE.
“He who is not patient complains about himself, not about people.”
In the blog of the Provisional Communities the publication of articles is regulated: through the adhesion of the authors to the principles of democracy and free expression of thought.
Become a blog editor
To be enabled as editor of the Provisional Community blog, write to the blog administrator
Publishers are committed to respect copyright and always cite sources (for texts, videos and photos).
Before writing a comment, read the following rules of common sense: compliance with these rules will allow a civil coexistence among users of the community.
The editorial staff (composed of administrators and authors of the blog) reserves the right to apply the moderation (preventive suspension) to the comments before their actual publication, or to cancel the improper comments at their own unquestionable judgment and without prior notice;
– the publication of a comment, also after the manual or automatic moderation operations of the Provisional Communities, does not imply any assumption of responsibility or the exchange of its content by the Provisional Communities;
– the relevant interventions for the content of the proposed articles, reasoned at the level of the ideas, clearly presented, are free and desired; avoid disrespectfully commenting on the people and the author of the article; We recommend that you be brief in your comments.
– each comment must bear the name, surname and email address of the commenter; Pseudonyms and anonymous comments are not accepted. the use of anonymous and multiple personalities is strongly discouraged and related comments will be discarded.
– comments that are considered useless (ugly-vulgar-offensive-anonymous-advertising-vandalism-election) are not welcome and will not be published; the author of a publication has the right to eliminate comments that he does not like; You have the right to modify them if they are anonymous;
No comments are allowed:
– anonymous or without an email address;
– advertising fund;
– on a pornographic or obscene background;
– With offensive or insulting language.
– With racist or sexist content.
– content detrimental to Italian law (criminal incitement or violence, defamation, etc.);
– threatening or violent;
– in any case, harmful to the rights of third parties;
– copied from others and pasted into your comment (to respond to a comment, you must use the “Reply to comment” function).
We will be forced to block those who do not respect these simple rules of civil coexistence.
(Privacy information – article 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data)
Provisional communities, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 “Code for the protection of personal data”, informs that personal data provided in any form, can be processed, in accordance with current legislation, exclusively for purposes related to the best use of the site.
Provisional Communities reserves in any case the sending of communications by email to users to inform them of changes or additions in relation to the site and related services.